- Must have at least five (5+) years’ experience in programming and set-up of CNC Machines.
- Must have at least eight (8+) of experience working in a machining environment.
- Expert with MasterCAM preferred but experience with other software works
- Must be able to program utilizing models and working with multiple Axis and limited dimension drawings.
- Solid troubleshooting ability related to work holding, tool selection, speeds, feeds, and etc
- Ability to do processing and work with engineering for router instructions
- MUST be strong with GD&T
- Experience with AS9100 is a plus
- Preferably has experience with complex weldments and large parts.