Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Casting Designer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will develop and evaluate new technologies or methods (mechanics, hydraulics, algorithms, software, etc.) Plan and execute engineering work for product validation and verification of significant parts of major projects or complete projects with well-defined objectives. Responsible for problem identification and resolution, corrective action tracking, reliability analysis and verification/validation test plan development. Provides guidance on test procedures to engineers and support personnel.
· Design, schedule and perform field and/or lab tests to validate new product designs.
· Analyze complex test data, draws conclusions and summarizes reports, acting as liaison between the Product Verification & Validation (PV&V) dept and product engineering.
· Perform analyses of customer data (i.e. warranty, Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC), customer satisfaction surveys, Early Detection Problem Resolution (EDPR)).
· Plan and perform analytical and experimental work to obtain undefined operating loads and/or develop new test procedures.
· Give work direction to test operators.
· Assist in developing and coordinating changes to product definition documents.
· Coordinate problem identification activities and tracks corrective action progress.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Background with designing and manufacturing of Castings.
· 2+ years’ experience in a foundry or designing for a foundry.
· CREO background.
· Able to work in a team, but also be self-sufficient to complete projects.
· Knowledge of casting tolerances would be a plus (GD&T for castings).
· Work hours of first shift - Between 5:30 AM TO 6:00 PM.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!