Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
MJ Recruiters LLC
Posted on Aug 3
Salary up to 80K + incentives and bonus potential
Are you excited by research, development and creating new manufacturing processes?
Do you like to strive for continuous improvement?
How would you like to take ownership of your role and establish strategic initiatives for an organization?
This isn’t just any job; this is the job YOU have been waiting for!
Manufacturer is seeking a Chemical Engineer to work in their production area. As the Chemical Engineer, you will be responsible for daily operation, continuous improvement and strategic planning. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Evaluating potential vendors and researching technology improvements
Supporting production lines while increasing efficiencies and decreasing scrap
Communicating with operations and production associates to improve throughput
Overseeing capital equipment projects, including cost justification and managing timelines and budgets
Manage the daily production operations within your assigned area, including meeting production goals, directing workforce, monitoring production and KPIs and set up and improvement of management systems
Automating processes, equipment and procedures
Assisting with strategic positioning of the facility to be positioned for future growth
Other duties as directed by management
This is a hands-on position that requires qualified candidates to be on the manufacturing floor up to 60% of their day. Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment, communicating with hourly staff to enhance production and being creative in the continuous improvement process. The company does offer competitive medical benefits (including dental and vision) short-term disability, 401K and profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations and bonus incentives based on outlined goals.
REQUIREMENTS for the Chemical Engineer:
1. A bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
2. At least three years of similar engineering experience
3. Experience working in manufacturing environments and knowledge of management systems
4. Project management experience, including overseeing timelines
5. Experience implementing process improvements (scrap reductions, increasing efficiencies, etc.)
6. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Capital equipment projects
2. Supervision experience
3. Research and development experience
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Cutting edge chemical process
2. The opportunity to work independently and on diverse engineering tasks
3. The opportunity to take ownership of projects and development
4. GREEN industry; sales are exceeding 120% over last year
5. Good work/life balance
6. Bonus program
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, OH area. There is not a relocation package available at this time.
Terms of Usage
ManufacturingEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)