We are looking for passionate creative engineer designers. Energetic (boom!). Ok maybe not that energetic. But if you have an engineering backbone (and degree) and some gear design experience - apply to join our R&D Design Engineer team today. We build planetary gear boxes, bearings & winches (oh my)!
What you do - WASP - this is not a real acronym
- White paper design of components and systems for development of mechanical or electro-mechanical products
- Analyze product and equipment specifications to determine designs that can be produced.
- Schematics - Prepare product or system layout and detailed drawings and .
- Plan and develop experimental test programs and establish performance standards.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years DIE CAST APPLICATIONS and GEAR DESIGN
- R&D experience is crucial
- Sustaining Engineering work is secondary