My client is seeking to fulfill the role of Fluid Power Sales Engineer.
Work for a hydraulics engineering, solutions and distribution company staffed with highly talented engineering and technical staff; dedicated to bringing their customers the highest quality sales, service and manufacturing in the hydraulic, fluid power and motion controls industry.
You will be Reporting to the Sales Manager. You will use your hydraulic and/or pneumatic experience along with product application experience to develop new business by assisting customers find solutions to their needs within a specified territory. You will be supported by our highly knowledgeable customer service team and supportive managers who will assist you in meeting and exceeding your sales goals.
TERRITORY: Western Pennsylvania
Candidates should reside in the area local to Pittsburgh
- Knowledge of Fluid Power, Hydraulics and Motion Controls
- Application and troubleshooting experience with fluid power systems
- Ability to establish and build business relationships
- Must be an outgoing self-starter that works well in a team environment
- Willing to be hands on and available for customers from initial meetings to troubleshooting once products are in the field.
- Degree in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical or Project Management Engineering experience preferred.
- No sales experience required
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and great company benefits.
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status, no sponsorship available.
Do to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted