We are a growing major trade show manufacturer in the Philadelphia area seeking a Drafter to join our Engineering Department
1. Review and understand all project documents including design rendering and product specifications.
2. Prepare preliminary drawings for client approval. Work with project manager on returned drawings and make changes accordingly.
3. Once drawings are approved, create shop drawings, create any/all CNC programs and work with the shop to get the project completed on time.
4. Maintain a daily log of activity.
- Solid foundation in AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office required
- Enroute and Inventor a plus
- Must be able draw and work with 3D models.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute requirement
- This person should have a good understanding how things are built
- This person must be able to handle stressful situations with a professional, constructive and positive attitude and should be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Architectural experience a huge plus
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holidays