|Company will not sponsor candidates |
Company is a global company providing chemicals and expertise to operations around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future. If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are now looking for an experienced EHSQ Specialist for our Pulp & Paper Segment. Our EHSQ Specialist will be familiar with influencing and collaborating with others in a chemical manufacturing environment. Demonstrating leadership abilities, participating on teams as well as completing work individually is a daily function of this role. Your style of working is results-oriented and strong planning and organizational skills are required. You are an exceptional communicator in both one on one and presentation settings. You can develop and maintain relationships with everyone in a manufacturing site.
Company Pulp & Paper offers unique expertise in applying chemicals and supporting pulp and paper producers to innovate and constantly improve their operational efficiency and end-product quality. This current career opportunity is located at our Washougal plant in Washington State.
What we offer:
· Career growth with an industry leader in water treatment
· Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits program including:
· Family medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
· Superior 401(k) with Company contribution of 6%-10% of salary
· 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in 1st year of employment
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (sciences, environmental health, safety engineering or similar) and/or equivalent experience in a chemical/manufacturing facility.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA, EPA, and Washington State Regs.
- Lab bench work capabilities.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance at various levels
- EHSQ knowledge to administer local programs and training
- Familiarity with ISO requirements, auditing, corrective actions, documentation
- Emergency response, medical, IH, personal protective policies/practices
- Behavioral Based Safety Experience
- Hands on laboratory bench work