PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Develops, coordinates, and implements product development projects for electronic products; and
Develops conceptual designs and performs technical evaluation.
EXPERIENCE, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Three to five years' analog, DSP and microcontroller circuit design or related experience;
- Strong working knowledge of programming microprocessors;
- Problem solving capability for supporting electronic products that have performance issues in manufacturing and customer applications;
- Experience with electronic communications including hardware, software and wireless;
- Experience with meeting radiated and conducted noise effects (RFI/EMI) and methods of minimizing their effects on electronic products and CE, FM and other agency approvals desirable;
- Circuit design software skill using ORCAD, PADS, etc.;
- Knowledge of solid modeling a plus;
- Demonstrated accomplishments in low-to-medium volume electronic product development cycles (from specification and design through manufacturing);
- Working knowledge of electronic manufacturing procedures, standards and equipment; and
- Knowledge of various sensor technologies and experience in electro-mechanical packaging.
REQUIREMENTS Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Master's degree preferred;