If you enjoy a variety of job responsibilities and wearing a lot of different hats. This job just might be the right one for you!
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing and assembly processes focusing on development and improvement of processes for both high and low production volumes.
- Manage all the activities related to the installation of manufacturing, quality, assembly and specialty equipment.
- Select manufacturing equipment, prepare related investment requests and provide supporting documentation. Install equipment, train operators, develop the manufacturing process including process control plans, conduct process capability studies and develop operating procedures.
- Oversee prototypes, PPAP samples and production through end of life.
- Develop preventative maintenance program for manufacturing and assembly equipment.
- Manage activities related to parallel gear/spline manufacturing and inspection, ensure operators are trained and operating in a safe manner.
- Develop gear cutting summaries, manufacturing process sheets, inspection and gear quality standards documentation, as well as maintain record of permanent and perishable tooling for all phases of gear manufacturing and inspection.
- Work with global partners to facilitate technology transfers.
Clients ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or closely related discipline with 5+ years of experience in industrial manufacturing, strong background in programming CNC turning, millling and grinding equipment and cast iron and steeling machining experience ideal.
This position will require occasional international travel and ability to work nonstandard hours when needed to support Company needs.