Job Title: Corrugated Plant Site Manager
Location: Omaha, NE
The Site Manager is accountable for overseeing plant performance as it relates to safety, cost, machine uptime, quality, waste and overall process reliability, while overseeing employees and fostering effective teams.
• Minimum 6 years experience in production management, with industry experience.
• Proven in-depth manufacturing knowledge including manufacturing processes and corrugating and converting equipment.
• Committed to a safe work environment and ensures that all IP safety and health reliable methods and federal and state OSHA requirements are in place and followed.
• Coordinates site efforts through Complex General Manager, other complex facilities to achieve quality targets, volume expectations, and delivery requirements.
• Works with Complex General Manager to develop and implement short- and long-term plans to become a low-cost producer and preferred supplier for customers.
• Manages direct reports in customer service, production, quality, shipping, scheduling and maintenance departments.
• Develops and maintains an effective team and organizational structure, through personal involvement, to maximize performance and drive superior customer and employee satisfaction.
• Manages plant assets and aligns with strategic plans.
• Functional/technical skills
• Action oriented
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Career ambition
• Command skills
• Directing others
• Motivating others
• Interpersonal savvy
• Drive for results
• Problem solving
• Process management
• Strategic agility
• Building effective teams
• Business Acumen
• High School Diploma or Equivalent