Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supplier Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide quality planning, control, and improvement support for product development teams, manufacturing engineering, supply management, and manufacturing and/or distribution organizations to assure product quality meets the customers' expectations. This includes the application of quality tools within the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and Customer Support Process (CSP). Also supports application of quality tools with key suppliers as an integral element of quality planning
· Learn and use quality planning tools and analysis to formulate/facilitate quality plans for new products within the product delivery, order fulfillment or customer support processes.
· Learn and use quality tools consistent with quality processes to enable the focus on prevention by identifying and performing activities to minimize risk.
· Investigate product and process quality related issues and recommends changes to control plans and/or prints.
· Gather and analyze data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
· Perform quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual.
· Input and maintain information in factory databases and systems.
· Monitor quality plan tracking system.
· Assist in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Excellent communicator with experience and knowledge in the quality field.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Project management and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in driving a closed loop corrective action process, including rigorous root cause analysis.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively facilitate, lead and manage small teams.
· Excellent communication skills.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!