Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Manufacturing Engineer II
Job Opportunity at
Ethical Search Professionals, Ltd
Posted on Feb 21
WHY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
We are working with an international company, based in Germany, that is looking for a key member of their manufacturing engineering team at their PA plant.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
In this role you will be responsible for introducing new products into the manufacturing plant. You will be responsible for setting up the validation protocols for the manufacturing lines including IQ, OQ and PQ for the equipment and processes. You will be a "hands-on" individual that likes to get involved and make improvements, adjustments and set up continuous improvement projects to make productivity improvements.
Responsible for engineering activities related to manufacturing operations and product introduction.
- Lead, plan, direct and implement projects to ensure satisfaction of total project objectives.
- Projects may include, but are not limited to, process analysis,data analysis, process improvement, product introduction, process development, and design and installation of equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Provide root cause analyses and corrective/preventative actions to eliminate recurrence. Lead process mapping and continuous improvement activities using lean tools.
- Support design and inventory of tooling for new and existing products.
- Statistically analyze production line processes (ex. waste rate, output, down time, MES) to achieve overall plant objectives.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations such as cGMP, OSHA, etc.
- Review production reports for accuracy and completeness. Summarize errors for feedback to production personnel. Coordinate corrective actions.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE CONSIDERED
4+ years’ experience in Engineering
Strong preference for previous experience in sterile environment, pharma preferred.
Specifically, this role will support a new product line, so knowledge of validation, IQ, OQ, PQ is required.
The equipment is European and automated, so some previous experience with similar automation is highly desirable.
Systematic Lean problem solving skills previously demonstrated
Project Management a plus.
Leadership or previous management or supervision also desirable.
Terms of Usage
ManufacturingEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)