Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Manufacturing Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others
· Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
· Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
· Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
· Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
· Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through moderate scope.
· Design operation layouts.
· Improve material flow and material presentation.
· Lead team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
· Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
· Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Proficiency in Computer Aided Design (CAD) concepts and Computer Aided Process Planning concepts
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
· Demonstrated strong communication and problem-solving skills, with experience developing innovative solutions and leadership skills.
· Experience with non-mobile material handling systems (cranes, jibs, monorails, conveyors).
· Experience with safety-related manufacturing processes, including ergonomics training and assessments, and machine installation processes.
· Experience implementing engineering changes.
· Experience working in a production environment.
· Knowledge of Concept Tooling and Tooling Design.
· Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation.
· Working hours - 7am-3.30pm.
· 2 Year Degree with 3-5 years’ experience.
· CAD drafting skills and manufacturing experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!