Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Manufacturing Engineer- Machining on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of limited scope. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Work plans and decisions are typically made within the established guidelines and reviewed by others.
· Develop machining processes for new and existing parts.
· Develop CNC machining programs using CAM Software.
· Support projects that introduce new CNC equipment into the factory from planning through beginning production.
· Support, plan and implement CNC processes for product development.
· Develop complex NC machining processes.
· Work with maintenance production and engineering to communicate and resolve issues.
· Support order fulfillment in troubleshooting daily issues.
· Develop and implement new NC machining processes and perishable tooling improvements.
· Innovate and implement processes for cost reduction, quality and safety improvements.
· Develop and test new processes and technologies through creating a plan and executing.
· Understand principles of manufacturing tooling, tool design and quality.
· Understanding of GD and T, product modeling and print interpretation.
· Develop and maintain the NC groups archival and documentation resources.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Ag Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, related technical degree or equivalent working experience.
· Proficient with 3D CAD and CAM software (TDM, FeatureCAM, Pro/NC and/or Vericut) or equivalent.
· Proficient with NC Programming.
· Proficient with Lathes and Machining Centers in the areas of steel or iron machining.
· In-depth understanding of tooling and tooling systems.
· Good computer and office software skills.
· Experience with in-process gauging.
· Experience with multi-axis machining.
· Excellent communication skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Motivation and Initiative.
· Background in Robotic/Automation.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!