If you have AutoCAD or Inventor experience, apply today!
In this role, you will report to the company’s Corporate Director of Manufacturing Engineering and be responsible for evaluating and improving manufacturing methods and processes across all axle manufacturing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work-space for maximum efficiency
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to assist with management decisions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential
- Assists with welding, fabrication and assembly of new or rebuilt equipment
- Utilizes AutoCAD/Inventor to create blueprints for components and machinery
- Assists in creating machine blueprint directories
- Performs other tasks or duties as assigned
- Position requires some travel; generally less than 10% overnight travel is required
- Position requires a Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering or a comparable discipline
- 2 years of experience in performing same or similar job function; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Successful candidates will be proficient in AutoCAD Mechanical or Inventor as well as MS Office
- Candidates must be capable of working with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must show good judgment in technical and non-technical areas
- Must be able to make effective decisions in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!