Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Manufacturing/Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process. May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
· Investigate, gathers/analyze data and implement solutions.
· Investigate product quality problems, determines root cause for quality problems, gathers/analyzes data and implements corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
· Use quality tool and practice to establish approval criteria to ensure the identification of quality failure concerns for both internal and external manufactured parts and assemblies.
· Investigate unit quality related issues and concerns related to product and processes, gathers/analyzes data, resolves/facilitates resolution and implements corrective action.
· Executes Quality Control Plan where implemented.
· Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
· Input, maintain and analyze information in factory databases and systems.
· Provide support to manufacturing assembly lines.
· Investigate product and process quality related issues and recommend changes to control plans.
· Ability to work off shift.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing engineering experience.
· Bachelors of Arts/Sciences in Mechanical Engineering or Technology related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Basic understanding of Knowledge of standard quality tools such as PFMEA (Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis), Root Cause Analysis, Statistics and GD&T.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Data analytic techniques.
· SPC knowledge.
· 3rd shift position, 11 pm to 7 am.
· Experience with robotic assembly equipment (Fanuc).
· Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases.
· Experience with assembly line and process design and material presentation.
· Experience with LEAN Manufacturing.
· Experience with engineering CAD or 3D visualization software is desired: AutoCAD, VisView or VisMockup, or ProEngineer.
· Experience in roles that required a demonstrated ability to communicate with both wage and salary employees.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!