Currently looking for an experienced Materials Supervisor. Interested candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of materials and supervisory experience. Position is open due to promotion - there is growth opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Materials Supervisor:
- Material Stocking/Picking
- Material Inventory Control
- Material Scrap/Salvage Processing
- Small Parts/Replacement Parts Processing
Requirements of the Materials Supervisor:
Compensation for the Materials Supervisor:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years manufacturing experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with MRP systems.
- Base salary up to $56,000 annually
- 15% Bonus Plan
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.