Position: Injection Molding Process Engineer
Company: Founded in 1952, they serve life science research and clinical diagnostic customers worldwide through its global network of operations.
They operate in two industry segments: Life Science Research and Clinical Diagnostics. Both segments operate worldwide with a wide customer base including: Hospitals, reference, transfusion, and clinical laboratories as universities and medical schools, industrial research organizations, government agencies and more.
The company's open door style of leadership and entrepreneurial spirit inspires their employees who are encouraged to develop new ideas. As a result they continue to thrive and play a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery helping people live longer, healthier lives.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
· Offering full Medical Benefits
· Relocation Assistance
· Family owned company, opportunity to accumulate stock in the company
· Flexible work schedule
Your unique role with the company: You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing and injection molding processes for leading edge products and sustaining engineering.
· Oversee the molding processes for the production lines while instituting process monitoring.
· Develop complete continuous improvements with focus on quality and compliance.
· Support the commissioning of new product lines, partner with the tooling and production team to achieve optimum production readiness for product launch.
· Optimize processes, equipment, and mold configurations for new and existing equipment.
What the company is looking for:
· 5 years plus of previous process engineering or continuous improvement experience in a regulated industry
· BS Degree in an Engineering Field or an equivalent technical field preferred
-Must be familiar with a wide variety of injection molding design concept and state of the art practices
· Experience with process qualifications (IQ, OQ, PQ)