This opportunity is with a leader in the snack food and bakery manufacturing industry. Their culture focuses on continuous improvement, with a need for leaders and workers who want to improve efficiency, reduce waste, and enjoy finding ways to add value. The company is recognized as a world class manufacturer by its peers. Despite challenges faced by food manufacturers in the United States, this company has experienced vast amounts of growth in a short time period, offering applicants an attractive opportunity.
Location: north of Bloomington, IL
Job Summary: Responsible for scenario analysis, scope development, project planning to include budgeting and timelines, project implementation and commercialization. This would include all aspects of project/construction management such as electrical, mechanical, processing and packaging equipment installation, etc. Ability to train personnel on equipment is a critical component of the commercialization component of the project; both operationally and technically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Project management experience
- 2-3 years AutoCAD
- Must have experience in manufacturing
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?