Our client is seeking a Project Engineer with strong PLC Programming skills to join their product development team.
- Electrical project management, work directly with project overall project mgr and/or customers.
- Proficient knowledge of 24VDC control/safety circuits thru 575VAC 3PH power circuits.
- Design and create electrical schematics for UL and CE listed industrial control panels using Bentley Promis.e design software based on mechanical design spec.
- Assist and oversee the manufacturing of control panels.
- Create PLC programs in RSLogix 500 and 5000 based on Functional Design spec.
- Create OIT screens using RSView and/or Wonderware.
- Testing PLC and OIT programs on machine in-house and onsite.
- Troubleshooting of machinery operations and control circuits.
- Service control support, work directly with Service Techs in field to resolve control issues.
- Use SAP to reference control components.
- Create new SAP parts numbers and descriptions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering / Computer Programming preferred, but AS degree in Industrial Controls with emphasis in PLC programming acceptable. 3-5 years minimum experience in the field.
Proficient in RSlogix 5000.