Quality Manufacturing Manager
Job Code (1212)
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Must have strong Automotive manufacturing metal machining and assembly
Must have large automotive plant Quality Management experience
BUZZ NEEDS: FORD and CASTINGS
Tier #1 Automotive manufacturing
Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production.
· Oversees the development of quality standards and protocols for quality assurance testing models.
· Oversees sampling procedures, techniques, and equipment.
· Develops techniques for ensuring the maintenance of quality levels.
· Maintains a continuous inspection, testing, analysis, and problem resolution process to ensure quality standards can be met on a continuous basis.
· Responsible for the detection of quality variances in a machining manufacturing environment.
· Recommends actions needed to achieve and maintain established quality levels.
· Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Acts as advisor to quality assurance engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
· Confers with customers to define and resolve product quality problems.
· Develops the economics of any quality program.
· May review product designs and recommend revision of specifications.
Requires a bachelor's degree
Requires at least 10 years related experience.
· Requires broad expertise in the best practices of quality policies, procedures and systems related to an automotive CNC machining environment.
· A proven problem solver utilizing statistical methodology tools such as the following:
· SPC and data mining,
· Design of experiment
· Root cause analysis to identify and resolve manufacturing quality issues,
· Cost reduction, product integrity and process improvement challenges.
· Can identify and present solutions and quality initiatives using ROI and business models.
· Must have strong written, verbal, presentations and persuasion skills. Excellent organizational and computer skills.
· Effective in gaining employee buy-in. Effective in people management. Leads with highly effective interpersonal skills.
· Strong customer-centric focus, aligning business processes to work with those of the customer and addressing gaps in and driving accountability with the team in their ability to meet customer needs and help build/maintain strong relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
· Strong business acumen skills – understand financial statements; prepare and manage budgets and maintain appropriate cost controls, including prior P&L responsibility.
· Strong technical skills with the ability assess operations, analyze data and prepare summary reports to chart progress and identify improvement opportunities.
· Demonstrated ability to make sound and timely decisions that withstand scrutiny, even if unpopular with others, ensuring compliance to policies/standards and holding others accountable for the same. Demonstrated ability to effectively strike the right balance between accepting workable solutions and driving better alternatives that result in successful and sustainable business outcomes.
· Leads others to consistently achieve sustainable results, delivering a track record of success for the team despite setbacks and/or obstacles.
· Demonstrated experience building and coaching others on how to build effective teams, ensuring the team has the right mix of skills and leveraging the strengths of individual members.
· Effectively communicates clear goals and roles to team members, rewarding team efforts and accomplishments.
· Communicates effectively, removing barriers between others, encouraging transparency and active listening to ensure understanding and consensus.