Quality Engineer II ( Clearfield, Utah ) 8857057
6 Month Contract
Pay rate: Open
Candidate must have a proactive attitude toward learning/training and be capable of working in a dynamic team environment.
• Coordinates with Mission Assurance and Manufacturing Engineering on problem solving and root cause investigations.
• Candidate will support MRB (Material review board) processes and coordinate part disposition activities.
• Candidate must have a proactive attitude towards safety.
• A candidate must be focused on meeting customer requirements, and comply with company policies and procedures.
• Physical demands include standing or moving about the plant more than half the time.
• Experience of various inspections using laser tracker systems, coordinate measuring machines, standard measuring instruments, and a background in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T).
• Experience with machine controls, fabrication, automation and robotics.
• Experience in working in an aerospace production environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent computer skills required (Microsoft applications)
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
B.S. Degree or equivalent in technical field