Are you an experienced Quality Engineer looking for an excellent opportunity?
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to join their stable, growing organization! This position supports all facets of the Quality team to support the production requirements and plant objectives. This role involves trouble shooting, problem solving and improving the quality processes.
Requirements are follows:
- Automotive experience with customer PPAP and APQP process.
- Bachelor's degree desired or 5+ years in Quality Engineer role.
- 5+ years of Quality Engineer
- Assist Plant Management team in maintaining and continuous improvement of ISO/TS16949, ISO 9001 quality systems and ISO 14001 environmental system.
- Provide guidance and training to plant manufacturing and support teams on the above systems.
- Develops, maintains and controls the Quality System procedures, work instructions, inspection instructions, and related gages and equipment.
- Verifies non-conforming products are identified, processed and disposed of according to established procedures.
- Performs audits of processes and inspections and/or testing of products to ensure manufactured and purchased products, and/or services meet established standards.
- Oversee the collection, organization, analysis, presentation and storage of quality records.
- Create Control Plans and PFMEA .
- Update and manage Control Plans and PFMEA after customer complaints.
- Previous experience submitting into IMDS.
- Previous experience submitting into customer portals.
- Previous experience completing a capacity analysis.
Client offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.