Quality Systems Manager
Job Code (02566337)
Fort Smith, AR
$110,000.00 - $125,000.00
Rural area for the active outdoor type
Must have Automotive Quality Manufacturing Management
bonus eligible up to 15%
Automotive engine parts General Motors support...
IATF/TS16949, Quality Management System, Automotive
Must have stable work history and 4 year degree
· The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS).
· In addition, works with third-party assessment body on all matters related to the organization’s accreditation.
· The Quality Manager is the key point for customer contact and is responsible for resolving any customer related issues related to product quality and PPAP documentation, completing quality reports,
· Maintaining and improving quality management system,
· Managing all quality assurance activities and completing and presenting weekly quality metrics.
· The Quality Manger will be involved with the strategic development of the Quality Department.
· This position will require the incumbent to take an active day to day presence on the plant floor.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Foster a culture of quality within the organization
• Direct the team to meet or exceed the organization’s quality KPI targets
• Lead a team of quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts and technicians
• Ensure that the organization’s QMS conforms to customer, internal, TS16949/IATF
(IATF 16949:2016. One of the automotive industry's most widely used international standards for quality management, ISO/TS 16949, is evolving with the publication of a new global industry standard by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF).
16949/ISO 14001 and regulatory requirements
• Direct external audit preparations, ensuring external