Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Reliability Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines. Work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Conduct warranty investigations to identify unresolved failure modes.
· Create analysis to quantify severity/cost of issues.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions.
· Generate reports to enable engineering and business teams to understand their performance and where gaps to goal exist.
· Facilitate design reviews and risk management activities to identify & drive reduction of risk in product designs and processes prior to production.
· Apply existing applications to routine problems.
· Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Excellent communicator, who thrives in solving problems and working in a team environment.
· Experience in the use of and applying quality tools such as FMEA (Failure Modes Effect Analysis), and Root Cause Analysis.
· Experience with 8D corrective action process.
· Interest in performing analytics on large data sets.
· Advanced capability in Excel, desire programing experience (Visual basic, SQL, R).
· Basic capability in statistics.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Manufacturing discipline or equivalent work experience.
· ASQ (American Society for Quality) certification: CRE, CQE, SSGB, or SSBB.
· Experience with Ag equipment applications.
· Experience in a product design or product test.
· Experience utilizing Reliasoft software package.
· Data analytics experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!