We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Controls Engineer / Project Manager for our client in Greensboro, NC. Must have solid recent hands-on DeltaV DCS programming experience. This is a key role so we need an Engineer with strong technical hands-on experience and the ability and desire to build, lead and mentor a team of Engineers on projects from inception through start-up and acceptance. It's a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference as well as advance his/her career. The company is very stable and rapidly growing.Engineering Responsibilities:
- Lead and support of capital projects involving the application of advanced automation engineering principles in the design, specification, construction, startup, and validation of process equipment and systems for capital projects of significant scope and complexity.
- Project execution experience with projects from start to finish - conception, development, design, programming, implementation, troubleshooting, commissioning / FAT, etc.
- Developing process control applications utilizing DeltaV Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems (SCADA).
- Technical writing including project definition and requirements.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall Project Management overseeing and directing all project activities and resources.
- Serve as the interface with the customers and maintains ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Effectively lead new business development efforts by identifying and generating new client opportunities that increase total sales, revenue and gross profit.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- 8+ years solid technical experience and in-depth knowledge with industrial process controls systems
- MUST be a hands-on DeltaV DCS programming expert
- Strong professional communication, team and negotiation skills
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and follow up skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Current authorization to work for any company in the US with restrictions
- Must have a stable work history (no Contractors or Engineers who frequently change jobs)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 7 paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, 401K/Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
*Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance