Senior Product Manager – Cloud Services Platform – Duluth, Georgia
We need an exceptionally capable technology professional with an even balance of business savvy
COME JOIN ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING, FORWARD-THINKING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES GEORGIA HAS TO OFFER!!
Our world-class client is growing quickly and needs your unique expertise!!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Applied Science, or Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cloud based software product management. Utilities/Energy/Water experience is a plus
- Strategic - product roadmap, backlog for future releases, SaaS, Cloud services delivery
- IoT - Internet of Things
- Positive attitude and learning ability. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross functional teams, and third parties.
- AWS, Cloud
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel 20%.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other business software
- In-bound marketing activities for cloud hosted software products.
- Be the liaison as primary product manager.
- Coordinate efforts of the Product Management team working on the Cloud Services Platform
- AGILE environment
- Overall product planning and execution throughout the life cycle of the Platform.
- Gather, define and prioritize product requirements and use cases.
- Define product vision and work closely with Engineering, Sales, Product Marketing and Support to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensuring that the products support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Market Research – identify customer and competitor product trends by conducting market research supported by on site customer visits and industry trade association participation. Identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements.
- Define iProduct Requirements – determine product specifications and prepare product documents including Product Marketing Specifications, Uses Cases, and Project Business Plans.
- Product Ownership – define strategy of the products and manages the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.Drive the solution set for products across development teams (Engineering, Operations and Product Marketing). Ensure Marketing deliverables of the PDP (Product Development Process) are implemented, with support from Product Marketing as appropriate.
- Product Validation – run BETA and Pilot programs with early stage products and samples.
- Coaching/Mentorship – provide leadership among SaaS Product Management team.
UNPARALLELED WORK ENVIRONMENT!
EXCELLENT HEALTH PLAN AND BENEFITS!
Travel Required 20%
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!