TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
The Technical Project Manager has a broad role and will be responsible for leading a project from its inception to execution.
- Plan, execute and manage the people, resources, and scope of a project.
- Create clear and attainable objectives and follow through to successful completion within budget.
- Oversee any associated products and services, project tools and techniques to help ensure good practices.
- Recruit and build project teams, and make projections about the project's risks and uncertainties.
- Manage relationships and personalities to ensure successful teams work.
- As part of the management team responsible for implementing the short as well as the long-term goals of the organization.
- Responsible for up to 2 people.
- Have excellent organization skills and be very disciplined.
- Strong engineering background with metal fab parts. Additional engineering background with plastic components desired.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time in a fast pace environment.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to read and work with technical drawings and blueprints.
- Computer knowledge: ERP & Microsoft office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Certification in Project Management, or equivalent.
- 10-15 years of engineering and project management experience.
$ 70,000 – $ 80,000